And last but not least, he's done it! Hayden is officially crawling as of the 19th. He had been scooting for the past 3 weeks or so. Now I guess I really need to baby proof everything. His favorite thing to crawl to is the TV stand with drawers. And of course the first thing he does when he gets there is slam his fingers in it, then he hits his head on it too.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Crawling and Curious
I thought I would give a quick update on Hayden since he is now 6 months old. He loves to put everything in his mouth. He has two teeth now and he is now eating solid foods. Well if you can call Gerber 1st Step Foods solid! He loves peas and carrots the best.

Hayden loves to read the newspaper adds. It's his favorite thing to do on Wednesdays, help mom open the mail and play with all the envelopes and paper.
We finally got a new couch. Well it's new to us, my friend at work sold it to us because they just moved into a new house and got a new couch, so we were more than happy to take it off their hands for them!

And last but not least, he's done it! Hayden is officially crawling as of the 19th. He had been scooting for the past 3 weeks or so. Now I guess I really need to baby proof everything. His favorite thing to crawl to is the TV stand with drawers. And of course the first thing he does when he gets there is slam his fingers in it, then he hits his head on it too.
And last but not least, he's done it! Hayden is officially crawling as of the 19th. He had been scooting for the past 3 weeks or so. Now I guess I really need to baby proof everything. His favorite thing to crawl to is the TV stand with drawers. And of course the first thing he does when he gets there is slam his fingers in it, then he hits his head on it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My goodness! He is sooo cute! I can't believe he is crawling already. Love the video. Keep in touch.
WHAT???? How did you get such a QUIET, CUTE one??? You're in trouble, though... crawling at 6 mos. He'll be into more than you even know you had in no time at all! Ha! Welcome to the CRAZY mom club!
Oh, Katie! He's so cute. Let me know when your Christmas box gets there, OK? Good Luck Child-proofing. Nice that your cupboards in the kitchen came with locks. Now, use the gate. It works. I tested it. You guys have long legs and can easily step over. The added-on "tips" go on the TOP. Have someone who has used that kind of gate help you get it up.
Way to go Hayden!!!
I love the tips from your mom! They sound so momish! Moms are soooo cute!
Hi Katie! Okay, I know everyone says Hayden looks so much like Casey (yes, I see it too), but that boy has so much of you in him! He's adorable!
Post a Comment