I introduced Hayden to the Tupperware cupboard tonight. I think he really liked it! The nice thing is that I won't have to worry about him getting into it all the time because there are childproof locks on the cupboards. Now the
DVD's on our stand is another thing, I must pick those up at least 3 times a day now!

This is what I decorated our tree like this year. The picture doesn't do it justice, I was really proud of the bow and ribbon job I did. And not to mention the tree is a bit crisp now, so it's not as green as it was a few weeks ago.

Casey and Hayden took a nap after Hayden opened his presents Christmas morning.

This is what we woke up to Christmas morning.........a white Christmas after all.

I just loved this picture of Hayden cause he is actually smiling nice and big:)

Here is a short video of Hayden's favorite activity now.....chewing on his blocks! Thanks for the gifts Tandy!
4 comments:
Katie, that one big smiley picture of Hayden, I can really see YOU as an infant! You looked a lot like that. I'll find some pictures to scan and send to you so you can post them. Or I can. (Yeah, right). ha
Linda doesn't know what she is talking about the kid looks like Casey, ha.dave
What a cutie pa-tootie! He's such a happy go-lucky kiddo. LOVE that smile!
Elder Rossman and Family,
Hello Elder Rossman, this is Bryan J. Palmer. I served with you in Ohio in Conneaut. My wife and I were browsing the web and I happened to locate your site. It looks like you have a beautiful family/dogs. I have been married for over 4 years and have 2 kids. Life is going pretty well for us. I wanted to write and tell you my work email address so we can email each other if you have some time. I hope that you are still strong in the gospel and that this email finds you in good spirits. Take care and remember: "Do not let Bob (the neck zit) come back and take over your life"! Or I will have Bob (Karen's Bob) come and find you and "bury your head in the snow."
Love,
Elder Bryan J. Palmer
My email is: bryan.palmer@ophir-spiricon.com
P.S. Gloria says hello. I still talk with her about every month.
Take care!!
Post a Comment