Since Hayden's been teething, he has been playing with his hands a lot...I think it helps with the pain. Anyway we were driving last week and he was being so cute.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Hayden's Newest Adventures
Hayden loves to play the piano with me, although it's kinda hard to play with a baby on your lap.
Hayden's awesome mo-hawk.

We decided that since Hayden likes to bombard the dogs while in their kennel, Casey would put the dogs in Hayden's crib. Turned out Hayden didn't mind too much and the dogs were the ones who were once again annoyed.

Looks like we have another baseball player in the house......maybe a pitcher like his daddy!

Tandy, Ella, Me and Hayden in UT for Grandpa Liebhardt's funeral. Hayden wasn't too happy about Braeden holding him.....it was too cute when Braeden said, "But he loves me." And as you can see below, I'm sure there is some love, just more being scared on Hayden's part. Below is Lexi, Ella, Caroline, Braeden and Hayden (I know what were we thinking with the rhyming names!)
A few weeks ago I asked a co-worker if I could borrow a jogging stroller so I can get ready for my triathlons and other races I have planned this year. This was the first time Hayden and I went out and it was cold and windy. But Hayden fell right asleep and enjoyed our short 3 mile jog. I didn't realize how incredibly difficult it was going to be with a 20 pound kid an the weight of the stroller.....so needless to say my "jog" was more of a fast paced walk for the last 1.5 miles. Oh well I'll get there soon enough and come race dace without the stroller will make the race fly by!
Last week I was in the kitchen on the computer and I kept on hearing the kennel door slam. I go around the corner and find Hayden sitting inside. What a goof ball. The picture directly below Rome was in there too and Hayden cornered him in there. Now Rome and Athena have no escape from the little monster.
All day long it's in and out of the doggy kennel. He thinks it's so funny to go in there and slam the door closed behind him.
On Wednesday Keoni yelled to me downstairs when I was getting ready for work and said, "Katie, look at what your son just did." Oh great, what now.......but I was pleasantly surprised to find this. Hayden had crawled into the dogie bed and fell asleep. However, when I tried to move all the wires and cords away from his head, he woke up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad you got some pics of him in the kennal... I think that is sooooo hillarious!
So happy for an update at long last! Thank you, Thank you!!! And I think your dogs and you baby have some identity issues. Your baby thinks he's a dog and your dogs think they are people! ha
Katie,
Hey there! Check out our blog too! Your boy is so STINKIN' cute!
You look awesome too.
Hoping all is well!
What is it with kids and dog kennels? Mine do the same thing!
Hayden is so cute! Hope you don't mind that I found your blog! Hope you are doing well!
Candice
Post a Comment