Thursday, June 18, 2009

Paint Everywhere!

This is just for you mom. I finally have COLOR in our house. Still have a lot more to do, but this will do for now.






See I based the color of paint off your painting. Hope you can come and visit us soon and see it in person.
Here is a video clip of Hayden's newest actions! He now gets ticked when I try to feed him, he wants to do it himself. I didn't think that was supposed to start until he was at least 2.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love the colors! And welcome back to blogging. :-)

Linda Liebhardt said...

YAY! Pictures! Thanks for updating, and I'm looking forward to more, and more and more. I like the way your paint changes on the stairs from green to blue. Cool. The top one looks like it has a green filter on the camera. And independence in feeding starts WAAAYYY before two years old! As you have now discovered. Better take another look in those baby books, Mommy-girl!