
This is the first time Casey and I have been to Temple Square since before we were married. So it's been about eight or nine years. We had a nice time on the Temple grounds and at the visitors center. We walked around for an hour or so before we had to hit the road again to get back home.



I am so
grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and for everything he has done for me. I love Him so much and am
grateful that He
sacrificed His own life to atone for my sins so I can live with Him and my Father in Heaven again. I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints and am so
grateful for my family. I know that I can have an eternal family if I am true and faithful in this life here on earth. I love my wonderful handsome husband who is the most patient, loving and forgiving man I know. It takes a strong man to put up with me, but he does and he does it well! I am so
grateful for the opportunity I have had to stay at home with my little boy for the past few months and watch him grow. It has truly been a blessing. I only hope I can be a good example to him like the mothers of the 2000 stripling warriors were! I love Hayden, he brings such a sweet spirit into our home. I am
truly blessed to have had such great parents to bring me up in the gospel and teach me right from wrong, and I
thank them for that. I love this Statue of the Savior, it always reminds me how much we are all loved by him!

I love to see the temple......la la la la la la.....Love that song too!
4 comments:
Wow, Kate! When you update, you REALLY update! I'd just looked the other day and had about given up. Once a year is OK, but you really should try more often. ha. Loved the pictures. Grandma A will be so thrilled to see all these, too. She doesn't know how to do "comments" so I'll just tell you now-Thanks!
Oh, Katie! I just cried when I read all of this! Normally that might be a bad thing, but it's also how the spirit presents in my life. Your testimony of the Savior and the gospel is very powerful, and has made me commit to doing better as a mother. Thank you!
I hope I can type through my tears... Thank you for sharing your testimony Sis! You are a good mom and wife and sister, too. You make me want to do better at all three.
What a beautiful testimony, Katie! It's so wonderful that you wrote it here for you to always have when you print it out. Beautiful pictures too!
Post a Comment