Saturday, October 5, 2013

Troll Beach

This post is a little late, but hey, better late than never right?  That's what I keep telling myself;)  While Eric was here (yes back in July and August) we went to a cool little place called Troll Beach.  It was pretty fun, but a bit on the cooler side.  When I went the time before this the water was so warm, it was almost like sitting in bathwater.  But the kids had fun anyway.  The beach (more like a small pond) has a set of slides and obstacle courses.  Eric and I went down the slide a few time.  I wish we had someone else there to watch the kiddos so Eric and I could have raced each other on the obstacle course.  Well here are a few pictures from that day.  Enjoy!
























I think we all had a fun time.  It will be lots of fun to go back next year with the boys!

No comments: