When I picked Eric up in Milwaukee we found a nice little beach and park and played.
We also went to the State Capitol last week Friday. It's such a beautiful building. There was a demonstration going on inside the Capitol and some people got a little unruly and were trespassed and/or arrested. Luckily we were up on the observation roof while all that was going on.
Eric taught me how to make cool collages using some different apps on my phone. Too bad I dropped my phone and now it's not working well enough to open the apps to make more collages:( Oh well, I guess I should stop dropping my phone.
Today we went to the Henry Villa's Zoo with the kids. I think Hayden is bored with the zoo since we've been there about a dozen times now. Today we played on a different park just outside the zoo and that seemed to satisfy him (until he fell off the funnel on the train monkey bars).
Next to the zoo was this park that the boys really enjoyed playing at. We had a fun afternoon and after we went home and I took a nice long nap with Corbin while Hayden played a video game:)
Before the fall off the funnel.....
And after.....He wouldn't let me touch him and when I asked him where he hurt he screamed, "EVERYWHERE!!"
I just thought this series of photos Eric took of Corbin were funny:)
Trying to get both boys look at the camera was an impossible task as you can see.
And Corbin the little dare devil.
So a nice quick trip to our FREE zoo here in Madison is one way to occupy our time. Hopefully I'll have more photos of more adventurous outings within the next week. Until then.....


No comments:
Post a Comment