I recently bought Hayden a jumping play seat. He loves it! Although sometimes he gets frustrated because he wants to put everything in his mouth and he can't reach some of the toys. One of Hayden's newest thing to do is to suck on his toes. Here are a few pictures of the past weeks activities.


I went to our ward's Trunk or Treat this past Tuesday and dressed Hayden up in his bear costume. It was a lot of fun. My friend KayLynn and her son Carson were also there, he was a pumpkin. Hayden and I go walking with them in the mornings before work.

Hayden was roaring like a bear!
3 comments:
Oh, what a cute costume! I love it. You must have taken the "Roaring like a Bear" picture at an earlier time. Notice the hair color difference? I thought maybe you'd lightened it back up. ;-)
The Trunk or Treat party looked way fun!
Hayden is adorable!!! Can't wait to see the pictures of your new place, and I am glad to see that you are blogging again!
Hey! The next one I was thinking of doing is in St George in April. Go to trifind.com and they list all of the events per state. There is one in Vegas in March too that I will probably do. I would love to see you at one!
Post a Comment