Thursday, October 23, 2008

Something New

I decided that I was sick of being a blond and dyed my hair a dark brown. I like it, but it took a while to get used to. Hayden is so much fun! We love to hang out before I have to go to work everyday. He is such a talker, always babbling. I tried to post a video of him, but I couldn't find my videos on the computer, oh well maybe next time.

Everything in our life seems new and different now. We are new parents, homeowners and now I have a new look to go with everything else.
Me with my new hair cut and color, I cut off 5 inches!
He's such a cutie!




Hayden has my eyes and Casey's everything else.



3 comments:

CM Stephensen said...

When did you dye ur hair?

Brett and Hillary said...

Cute hair Kate! Congrats on the house, it looks way cute! Hayden has changed so much since I last saw him...way cute! Love ya

Nick said...

Nice hair! But you are still a pig.