Monday, October 13, 2008

NEW HOUSE!

Hooray. It's a done deal. We closed escrow on Tuesday the 7th, so now we officially have our own house. It's been a hectic week to say the least. We got our keys at 5:30pm on the 7th and the U-haul all packed with our big furniture items to unload that night. Today is the 13th and as of last night we still have a lot to do at the old house. Casey was able to take off the entire week and his dad and brother Cary came through town this past week as well. Cary was a big help and was able to pack a few loads up with Casey. Today's big task is to clean the old place. Such a daunting task! As soon as I get our new place all put together I will post some pictures with our stuff in the house. But until then this is the photos our Realtor took for us when we got our keys and a few photos of Howie and Cary with Hayden.





5 comments:

Rob & Jan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Welcome to the land of mortgage payments and yardwork. You'll love it.

Anonymous said...

Ah, but I saw the pictures of the yard--there is no grass! You can re-arrange your rocks occasionally ,though;-)
Happy Day. Sorry I'm not there to help you clean your house out (the old one).
Hayden is sure changing and growing! Wow. Love, Mom

Tandy said...

Yay!!!! Mom and Dad should be so proud that all three of their married children are, in fact, living the American Dream... of owning a home!!
Hayden is SOOOO cute! Can I steal him?? How 'bout trade??? 3 for the price of 1???
Come on... tempting, isn't it??

CM Stephensen said...

Look at that pic of Hayden bright eyed and bushytailed while his dad is nappin!! So cute... I love that little boy!

Anonymous said...

you guys' baby is really really cute, I like the black and white photo up in the corner, neat effect, nostalgic. Where is the house at? Sparks? Reno? Great! a place to mooch a meal!!! unky dave.