Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life

I am really horrible at blogging. Well for those who haven't heard, Hayden James Rossman was welcomed into our family on June 20, 2008. He weighed 8 lbs 10 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. I must say we have really been blessed with such a great baby. He's so quiet and rarely ever cries (sorry Tandy) and not to mention he sleeps through the whole night! The past three months have been a blast watching him grow and get a personallity.
The picture below wa just taken yesterday
I must say Casey does such a great job with him and it's so cute to see them playing together. Casey gets to do bedtime 4 nights a week while I am at work. I went back to work just 9 weeks after I had Hayden. It's nice to be back in a routine, but I hate leaving Hayden:( I wish I could just stay at home.

We have one of our friends brother watch Hayden until Casey gets home from work aroun 6 or 7 every Wednesday- Friday. Then one of my friends from work will watch him on Saturdays. It's very convienent and not to mention much cheaper than the 168 bucks a weeks I was spending for just 3 days a week in child care.

Casey and I just purchased our first home, we get the keys next Tuesday. I am so excited to finally have our own place to call home. No more moving. We have moved four times in the past 3 years, hooray no more moving for a while after next week!! We even get to stay in the same ward. Not bad, the past three moves and we managed to stay within our ward boundaries. So needless to say we have had many changes over the past few months and are just enjoying life right now.

Just a few photos of the new place.....however, nothing in these photos belong to us. We took these photos the day we went house hunting so it was still occupied by the current owners. But it gives you an idea how big the place is.

3 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

YAY! Pictures! He's growing so much and has such a sweet smile. Keep those pictures coming!

CM Stephensen said...

Cute place... love the pic of Hadyn.

Donna said...

cute house from what I can see! Very open!